Our estates coffee beans are known to be “The best shade-grown ‘mild’ coffees”. Typically, mild and not too acidic, these coffees possess an exotic full-bodied taste and a fine aroma.
- The feasibility of Geographical Indications (GI) for the Kodagu coffee has been explored, as the coffee is grown under shade and unique conditions in the midst of rich biodiversity; as a result, the productivity of coffee turns out to be high. Shade-grown Indian coffee growing regions of western ghats are recognized world over as one of the most diverse forest ecosystems on the planet earth.
- Napanda Estates comprises diversified multicrops mingled with native forest species, these coffee farms have a reputation as being ecofriendly in nature. This repository of biodiversity is a symbol of wilderness harbouring a wide variety of herbs, shrubs and multiple crops. The coffee plantations are mixed with pepper, oranges, vanilla, cardamom and arecanut in abundance.
”Our mission is to highest-quality products to our customers. ”
We have over 210 registered dairy cattle. We milk about 180 cows throughout the day with the latest milking technology every day of the year. Here you will find a wide range of healthy and high yielding cows mainly HF cross cows, Jersey cross cows and Murrah Buffaloes, that are nurtured at our farm. We provide very healthy and clean environment to our cows. Milk is obtained at the highest standards of hygiene and Quality protocols. From milking, packaging to delivery our state-of-the-art, fully automated system excludes human contact to preserve 100% pure and healthy Milk.
- Our cows are known world- over for their ability to produce high quality milk.
- Each cow on our farm has her own bed, and is kept in perfect condition. Apart from shady green areas to rest and ruminate, they are kept cool with water sprays and fans.
- The cows are nurtured and cherished like no other cows in the country.
”Our mission is to develop freshest and highest-quality dairy products to our customers. ”
NAPANDA MILK PRODUCTS
Our Milk Products are known for the freshest and highest-quality dairy ingredients on the market. The strength of our products—driven by thoughtful farming, tight process timelines.
- We take pride in running an independent business known for strong relationships, solid values, and top-quality products.
- We source our milk from Napanda Dairy retaining true farm freshness in all our products with milking parlors from high yielding healthy cows and also source our milk from adjacent local farmers providing high quality nutrition rich milk.
- We process more than 10,000 -20,000 litre of milk every day—with exclusive focus on five product categories: curd, butter, ghee, cheese and paneer.
”Our mission is to develop freshest and highest-quality dairy products to our customers.”
Call To Action
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Call To Action
#3, 8th Cross, Sector- A, Behind Green Country Public School, Opp. Sahakar Nagar Gate, Amruthanagar, Bangalore-560092.